Room Alert 4E is one of AVTECH’s hardware solutions for ‘I.T. & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More’.
It is designed specifically to assist with computer room temperature and environment monitoring in multiple locations simultaneously.
Room Alert 4E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices.
Room Alert 4E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and sensor status from anywhere.
Use the included wall mount bracket to mount the Room Alert 4E anywhere monitoring physical conditions is desired.
- The Room Alert 4E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes 2 Digital Temperature Sensors (1 internal, 1 external, with 1 open port).
- Use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature or Digital Temperature/Humidity.
- Includes 1 Switch Sensor Channel for connection of an external switch sensor such as power, flood, smoke, motion, air flow, room entry, panic buttons or others.
- Includes 1 port for connection of AVTECH’s Light Tower, Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor.
- Includes the ability to ping up to 8 devices on the network and alarm if they do not respond.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & much more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Use Room Alert 4E with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required!
Room Alert 4E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centres and more.
SinceRoom Alert 4E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) is possible with AVTECH’s PoE Splitter (5V). Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, subfloor or other location.
Room Alert 4E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimise downtime if a disaster should occur.
It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 4E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, greenhouses and more. The possibilities for use are endless.