Room Alert 3E is one of AVTECH’s advanced hardware solutions for ‘I.T. & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More’.
It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring of temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal, or deployment volume is high.
By attaching external sensors or a Light Tower Adapter & Relay, the Room Alert 3E is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained.
Room Alert 3E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices.
Room Alert 3E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere you can always use aRoom Alert 3E!
- Room Alert 3E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Celcius/Fahrenheit, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or connection of a Light Tower & Relay Adapter (LTA).
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered over the network via PoE or use the 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Allows connection of an AVTECH Light Tower w/Audio or Relay Switch Sensor via a Light Tower Adapter & Relay (LTA).
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & more options for alerting via text, voice or GSM (satellite) modem.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use Room Alert 3E with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
Room Alert 3E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types.
SinceRoom Alert 3E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available.
This monitor is also Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled which allows it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available (i.e. power source not required). Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, subfloor or other location.
Room Alert 3E will help to protect valuable IT equipment or other property and minimize downtime if a disaster should occur.
It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, greenhouses and much more. The possibilities for use are endless.
It’s easy installation and use is the reason it is the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.