Room Alert 32E is AVTECH’s advanced hardware solution for ‘I.T. & Facilities Room Environment Monitoring, Alerting, Automatic Corrective Action & More”.
It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring computer room temperature, humidity, power, room entry and much more in multiple locations simultaneously.
Room Alert 32E offers users the ability to monitor large numbers of sensors both indoors and out.
Room Alert 32E allows alert notifications via email, email-to-SMS, SNMP and more to devices like computers, mobile phones and mobile devices.
Room Alert 32E offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature, humidity, power and other environment sensor status from anywhere.
Room Alert 32E comes standard in a 1U 19″ configuration, however rotating mounting wings can be used to mount on a wall or other desired locations. Even better, there’s more…
- Room Alert 32E package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Fahrenheit/Celsius, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Ethernet ‘Plug and Play’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature, Digital Humidity and Power Sensors.
- Includes a built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (MUPS) and PoE compatibility.
- Includes 1 external Digital Active Power Sensor (includes temperature).
- Includes 8 Digital Sensor Ports for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity or Digital Active Power.
- Includes 16 channels for switch sensors or dry contacts.
- Includes additional ports to add 2 relays, 2 light tower & relay adapters (LTAs), and 2 low voltage analogue sensors.
- Includes PUSH Technology and SNMP Trap & Query compatibility.
- Advanced alerting by email, email-to-SMS, SNMP, web page update & more.
- Use the built-in web server, bundled Device ManageR software, or any SNMP application to monitor.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use Room Alert 32E with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required!
Room Alert 32E can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and larger computer rooms or data centres.
SinceRoom Alert 32E is connected via Ethernet and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere an Ethernet connection is available.
This monitor is Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled allowing it to be placed anywhere PoE Ethernet is available.
Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, subfloor or other location.
Room Alert 32E will help to protect valuable IT equipment and minimise downtime if a disaster should occur.
It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 32E can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, greenhouses and more. The possibilities for use are endless.