Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is one of AVTECH’s advanced hardware solutions for ‘I.T. & Facilities Environment Monitoring, Alerting & More’.
It is designed specifically to assist with monitoring of temperature and other environmental conditions where a small footprint is needed, where access to electricity may not exist, when the investment cost needs to be minimal, or deployment volume is high.
By attaching external sensors, the Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is the perfect host for specific and targeted monitoring with a focus on keeping costs contained.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi offers an easy to use web browser interface for settings changes and viewing real-time temperature and other environment sensor status from anywhere.
You can always use a Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi!
- The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi package allows real-time temperature and environment monitoring, logging, one click data export, advanced alerting, Celcius/Fahrenheit, high/low watermarks, temperature values in alerts, custom alert text and more.
- Easy Wi-Fi ‘SoftAP’ setup for remote temperature and environment monitoring from anywhere.
- Includes built-in Digital Temperature Sensor.
- Includes 1 Digital Sensor Port for use with AVTECH’s sensors for Digital Temperature, Digital Outdoor Temperature, Digital Fluid Temperature, Digital Temperature & Humidity, or Digital Temperature & Analogue.
- Includes 1 channel for a switch sensor or dry contact.
- Powered with a 5V international power adapter (included).
- Includes a Factory Reset Button.
- Includes PUSH Technology.
- Use the bundled Device ManageR software or your Room Alert Account to monitor. If you use an SNMP application for monitoring, consider the Room Alert 3E.
- Sensor data is available in JSON format, making it easy to integrate into other applications.
- Use environment monitoring device with or without a host system. That’s right… No PC Required! This saves money, improves reliability, provides options.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g and IEEE 802.11n (single stream) WLAN interface (2.4 GHz only)
- IEEE 802.11 d/h/i/j/k/w/r
- IEEE 802.11i Support – WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WEP (client only)
- RF Average Output 802.11b: 16.5dBm +/- 1.5dBm
- RF Average Output 802.11g: 13-15dBm +/- 1.5dBm
- RF Average Output 802.11n: 12-14.5dBm +/- 1.5dBm
- Compliant with EU Directive 1999/5/EC
- USA FCC ID: R68XPICOW
- Canada IC ID: 3867A-XPICOW
- Japan ID: 201-135275
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can easily monitor environments such as phone or wiring closets, critical rack cabinets and other facilities of all types.
Since Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi is connected via Wi-Fi and does not require a host PC for operation, it can be located anywhere a Wi-Fi signal is available.
Sensors can be run inside a rack cabinet, air vent, subfloor or other location.
This environment monitoring device will help to protect valuable I.T. equipment or other property and minimise downtime if a disaster should occur.
It can also be used to manage utility use by monitoring power consumption, allowing possibilities to reduce energy costs.
Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi can also be easily used in non-technology environments like residential and commercial buildings, restaurants, warehouses, greenhouses and much more.
The possibilities for use are endless. It’s easy installation and use is the reason it is one of the highest volume selling Room Alert model available.